- June 25, 2012, Salt Lake Tribune, Group offers help to Mormons whose spouses are gay
- October 26, 2012, Feminist Mormon Housewives, Circling the Wagons Conference Speakers
- November 8, 2012, Salt Lake Tribune,Josh Weed: My story is not about change for gay Mormons
LGBT • His appearance at Circling the Wagons conference sparks controversy.
- January 30, 2018, Salt Lake Tribune, Yearning for a ‘romantic attachment’ they never had — gay Mormon Josh Weed and his wife of 15 years are divorcing
- January 31, 2018, Salt Lake Tribune, ‘Mormon Land’: Gay Mormon Josh Weed and his wife, Lolly, talk about their life, their love, their faith and why they’re ending their marriage of 15 years
- February 5, 2018, Slate, This Mormon Couple’s Account of Why They Couldn’t Stay Married—as a Gay Man and Straight Woman—Is Remarkably Honest
- February 9, 2018, Salt Lake Tribune, The Weed family story is not a guideline for anyone else